Name of the company: Klystron Automation Company Ltd
Address of the company: Plot-32, Block-B, Road- 6/A, Novodoy Housing, Adabor, Dhaka-1207,
E-mail : email@example.com
Mob : +880-1712-526519 Skype: habibullah2008
Website : www.klystronautomation.com
We are the foreign supplier’s and Manufacturers agents in Bangladesh.
The company is doing consulting, installation & commissioning, maintenance service of Cement, Textile, Ceramic, Glass, Steel, Automatic Brick Manufacturing, Tobacco, Food and Beverage, Power Plant, Oxygen & CO2 manufacturing industries and Natural Gas Production.
Besides these the company is dealing with different automation equipment including PLC, electronic instruments, sensors, transducers, DCS, automation software. We have liaison & channel partnership with different foreign companies, trading house and manufacturers who are suppliers of above mentioned items manufactured by world’s prominent companies. In the last pages the name of those companies are attached. Also company is capable to deliver spare parts of any sophisticated machine which are already declared obsolete in the world.
The authorized capital of the company is Tk 10000000.00 (Ten Million) divided into 100000 (one lac) ordinary shares of Tk 100.00 (one hundred) each with power to increase or reduce the capital and to divide the shares in the capital for the time being into several classes and to attach there to respectively such preferential, qualified, deferred or special right, privileges or conditions as may be determined by or accordance with the resolutions of the company and to vary, modify or abrogate any such rights, privileges or conditions in such manner as may for the time being be provided by the resolutions of the company and consolidate or subdivide the shares of higher or lower denominations.
Human Resource of KACOL
Managing Director : Khondaker Nuruddin, B. Sc. Engineer, Electrical and Electronics, BUET, 1st Class
Personal Profile of Managing Director :
- Rich experience and excellent in Operation and Maintenance of any process or manufacturing plant including Cement, Urea Fertilizer, Textile, Food processing, Power Plant
- Capable to lead group of employees including Managers, Engineers, Diploma engineers and technicians for making any challenging job including any kind of projects or industry and business successful
- Capable for installation and commissioning of Boiler, Kiln, Raw Mill, Cement mill, Roller Press Machine
- Capable of making any inefficient production system efficient in productivity and profitability
- Special expertise on Automation & PLC including designing, setting up, maintenance and programming computer based production system of Cement, Soft Drinks, Oxygen generation, Ceramic industry using PLC from any brand including Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, Delta and GE Fanuc.
- Proven success in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) in any manufacturing industry
- Proven success of planning and designing a new modular process and automation and system integration
- Evolving and implementation of Safety & Environment Management System.
- Rich experience on erection and commissioning of Cement , Urea Fertilizer factory and Power Plant.
- Rich experience on HPO-High Performance Multi-skill Organization Setup.
- Efficient in set up of risk management and make any process industry Highly Protective and Risk free
- Power user of JD Edwards Computerized Maintenance Management
- Excellent in using MS Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Projects
- Proven success in troubleshooting of any kind of electrical, electronic, instrumental and automation problem in any plant including cement, power, textile, plastic, glass industry.
- Company:CEMEX Cement (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Plant: 76(57/40) K.N. Sen Road, Mahmudnagar, Bandar, Narayanganj.
Corporate office: 75 Suhrawardi Avenue, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka. The multinational company CEMEX is an enterprise of the 2nd largest cement producing company in the word, its 70T/hr capacity grinding plant at Madangonj, Naryangonj, Bangladesh. Now producing @75t/h PCC..
Job Experience: From June 2000 to till date (More than 10years Experience in Cement Plant Erection, Operation and Maintenance)
Position : Plant Director(Technical, Operation and Maintenance)
- Maintain Plant production efficiently with available resources and maintain all government and international compliance including environment, health and safety
- Supervise the job of Maintenance Managers, Production Managers, Quality Control Manager and RM & Process Managers
- Supervise the preparation of Maintenance, Production Plan, Raw Material and Quality planning
- Supervise planning and implementation of all Capex & Opex related projects
- Implement New Project (Mechanical, Electrical & Civil)
- Participate to decide staff annual- Leave, Salary, Benefits
- Participate labor contract and community agreement forum
- Provide training for staffs on Process, Operations, Maintenance, and Quality, Safety & Environmental management.
- Supervise Preparation of Maintenance Manual
- Design and arrange to prepare SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) related to all plant machineries including operation and maintenance
- Define and update EH&S policies
- Supervise Implementation of TPM
- Develop Multi-skill manpower to exploit highest efficiency of each and every employee
- Managing efficient set up of manpower to maximize output using minimum man-hour.
- Review and approve WOs in JDE, Capex proposal in CBPI and FAIC and forward them for further approval
- Supervise preparation of all plant weekly, monthly and annual reports including production, maintenance, factory mutual, SIM, GRAFOEPR
- Arrange to renew all plant related permits
- Arrange to pay all monthly bills including gas, electric, WASA, Municipality, BIWTA, BSTI, BERC etc
- Control variable cost and fixed cost of operation
- Define and design the yearly fixed cost, energy and variable cost budget
- Review the performance of all plant manpower quarterly and annually and prepare proposal for salary increment and promotion
- Company: KARNAPHULI FERTILIZER COMPANY LTD (KAFCO)
Plant: Rangadia, Anowara, Chittagong. Bangladesh.
KAFCO is 100% export oriented, the biggest Multinational Joint venture Ammonia (1500MT/day) and Urea (1725MT/day) complex in Bangladesh.
Period of Employment: From October 1993 to June 2000 (7+ Years)
Position: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of different equipment including
- Ship-loader from AMECO, France
- Conveyors from NOVA, s.a. Italy
- Motor Control Center from Cear s.a Italy
- PLC Control Panel and PLC from SIMATIC S5, SIEMENS, Germany
- LT Switchgears
- Stationery Packing Machine from Richard Simon and Sons Ltd. England.
- Sewing Machines from England
- Transformers and ATS panels
- PLC (Simatic S5, Siemens) Controlled Reclaimers from AMECO France
- LT Motors
- Different sensors and instruments (Level, Weighbridge, Flow rate etc.)
- Variable Frequency Drive (ABB, Movitrac, Allen Bradley etc.) Soft Starters
- Steam heaters to control humidity of Bulk Urea storage
- Polythene plant.
- Maintain Preventive maintenance of the mentioned equipment
- Prepare Spare parts scheduling.
KAFCO: Installation & commissioning of LT Motors, Packing Machine, Shiploader, Reclaimer, Conveyor Belts, MCC, PLC Control System, Transformers, Polythene plant.
Power Plant: Steam Trubine power plant of 10MW each, Boiler with high pressure and medium volume capacity.
CEMEX: Erection and commissioning of Control panel, which contains ECS/Ntech, based CRT control panel From FLS Automation, PLCs 5/80C from Allen Bradley, Software for both opstation and PLC, Devicenet, Ethernet. All the plant instruments like PT 100 temperature sensors, temperature, flow, pressure Transmitters from Foxborow, Level sensors and transmitters from Endress Hauser, capacitor type level Switches from Nivocompact, HT and LT motors, liquid starter for HT motors which is controlled by Micrologix, Devicenet basis MCC, HT and LT switchgears, UPS, HT (11/6.6 KV) and LT (6.6/0.4KV) Transformers, Packing machine from Ventomatic.
Installation of 70TPH Cement mill, 2935KW HT motor, Main Gearbox, Conveyor Belts, Hydraulic Balance Crane, Mechanical Crane, 4.93MW Gas based Power Plant supplied by Caterpillar, USA.
Supervised the turn around maintenance of following equipment
- Control Panel.
- LT Switchgears
- Stationery Packing machine
- LT motors
- Different sensors and transducers
Mohamad Habib Ullah
Diploma in Electronics Engineering
Ex- Sales Engineer
Kuumrul Enterprise Ltd / Kuumrul HRD Vision Ltd
Company Location : 53,Motijheel C/A,8th Floor
Department: TRAINING /Sales
Design different Training Course , Course Module Design , Contact different Privet Universities and Polytechnic Institute and Conduct training for Diploma Engineers ( Industrial attachment).
Key Contact with Foreign Suppliers / Manufacturers . Generate new inquires from different Industries and collect offer from Principals . Offer Submission and negotiation with end customers and Generate new orders . Keep supply record and Preparation of Database.
Personal Profile: Capable of outsourcing of any instrument, equipment including boiler, ETP equipment, sugar refinery, centrifuge, different switchgears, transformers, motors, generators and other heavy mechanical and electrical machines.
Other Technical Experts and consultants
Solaiman: Diploma in Mechanical
Rich experience in installation of cement mill, mill alignment, precision welding, maintenance of boilers, installation of boilers, air separators, heat exchangers, distillation column etc.
Welders and skilled manpower: There are 29 welders, 25 general fitters, 25 riggers.
Machines: There are 20 welding machine, 30 millimeter metal sheet bending machine and other tools for heavy mechanical works.
Thanking You ,
B.Sc. Engineer, Electrical and Electronics,
BUET, 1st Class